Exsus Travel has been creating luxury tailor-made holidays and bespoke honeymoons for over 20 years - our success stems from our staff, the experts responsible for crafting and personalising the itineraries and the exceptional luxury holidays that we offer. They are chosen because of their matchless destination knowledge and because they absolutely understand that it's the little touches and intangible extras that really make a client's time away special and that much more individual.
Working for Exsus Travel is exciting and varied. There are lots of opportunities for development and progression, allowing people to achieve their personal goals. So, share your passion for travel with the people who continuously offer exceptional service and start on a career with one of the leading luxury travel tour operators.
We're looking for an Operations Executive to join the team at Exsus Travel. The purpose of this role is to support the Sales, Concierge and Operations departments.
This position would suit someone who has experience working within the travel industry and has a good knowledge of a GDS, preferably Amadeus. This is a fully remote role.
Reporting to the Operations and Sales Support Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Checking all bookings at confirmation and final stages, ensuring that all details are correct, costs are as per invoices and deadlines are noted.
- Producing accurate documentation, ensuring it reads well and has gone through a thorough reconfirmation process.
- Assisting with telephone calls, taking messages as required.
- Updating documentation as and when required.
- Assisting with airline co-ordination, including managing airline queues and working with our consolidators to ensure ticketing & payment deadlines are met.
- Implement operational processes and streamline procedures as and when required, often taking on adhoc projects under your own initiative.
- Assist with workload when sales consultants are on leave.
- Be proactive in offering our Concierge service to all clients (e.g. pre-booking spa treatments, dinner reservations or children’s clubs etc.) when confirmations are sent to them, with a follow up made when travel documentation is sent.
- Work with our sales team to ensure good working relationships are made with the hotel concierge at our preferred hotels.
- Co-ordinate pre-arrival services for our VIP and special occasion bookings, such as limo transfers or welcome gifts/letters at their first hotel.
- Organise pre-booked seating and special requirements for all clients at the time of ticket issue.
- Ad hoc duties for the Director & Owner, such as personal hotel bookings and minute taking for meetings.
- Organise occasional in-house company events, such as the Christmas party.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working in the travel industry, preferably for a tour operator in a support role
- A team player who is happy to work alone at times, with ownership over their workload
- Have a good understanding of a GDS, preferably Amadeus
- To be detail-orientated, attentive and systematic
- To possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- To be passionate about travel and the wider travel industry
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Travel Sales Specialist (various destinations WORLDWIDE)
We are looking for a travel sales specialist to join our busy team, covering various destinations worldwide. If you share our passion for travel, have at least two years' travel sales experience (ideally in the luxury sector) and love creating unique, inspirational trips, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your key responsibilities will be:
- To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge and personal expertise
- To respond quickly to new enquiries, build rapport with clients and show a good understanding of your clients' needs
- To design innovative and inspiring itineraries
- To work closely with our marketing team to provide insight into new product and share ideas about your specialist area/s
Desired skills and experience:
- At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector
- To be target motivated whilst delivering a high level of customer service
- To have a proven track record of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- To have a high level of commercial acumen
- To have the ability to work well under pressure
- To possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- To be passionate about travel, with a curiosity to learn about new regions and develop your expertise
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating clearly which area/s you specialise in, to firstname.lastname@example.org