Exsus Travel has been creating luxury tailor-made holidays and bespoke honeymoons for over 20 years - our success stems from our staff, the experts responsible for crafting and personalising the itineraries and the exceptional luxury holidays that we offer. They are chosen because of their matchless destination knowledge and because they absolutely understand that it's the little touches and intangible extras that really make a client's time away special and that much more individual.
Working for Exsus Travel is exciting and varied. There are lots of opportunities for development and progression, allowing people to achieve their personal goals. So, share your passion for travel with the people who continuously offer exceptional service and start on a career with one of the leading luxury travel tour operators.
Travel Sales Specialist (various destinations WORLDWIDE)
We are looking for a travel sales specialist to join our busy team, covering various destinations worldwide. If you share our passion for travel, have at least two years' travel sales experience (ideally in the luxury sector) and love creating unique, inspirational trips, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your key responsibilities will be:
- To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge and personal expertise
- To respond quickly to new enquiries, build rapport with clients and show a good understanding of your clients' needs
- To design innovative and inspiring itineraries
- To work closely with our marketing team to provide insight into new product and share ideas about your specialist area/s
Desired skills and experience:
- At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector
- To be target motivated whilst delivering a high level of customer service
- To have a proven track record of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- To have a high level of commercial acumen
- To have the ability to work well under pressure
- To possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- To be passionate about travel, with a curiosity to learn about new regions and develop your expertise
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating clearly which area/s you specialise in, to firstname.lastname@example.org