Exsus Travel has been creating luxury tailor-made holidays and bespoke honeymoons for over 20 years - our success stems from our staff, the experts responsible for crafting and personalising the itineraries and the exceptional luxury holidays that we offer. They are chosen because of their matchless destination knowledge and because they absolutely understand that it's the little touches and intangible extras that really make a client's time away special and that much more individual.
Working for Exsus Travel is exciting and varied. There are lots of opportunities for development and progression, allowing people to achieve their personal goals. So, share your passion for travel with the people who continuously offer exceptional service and start on a career with one of the leading luxury travel tour operators.
Sales & Marketing Support (Assistant Level)
Are you passionate about travelling? Keen to work in the travel and leisure industry? If so, an exciting job opportunity has arisen to join Exsus Travel in Sales and Marketing Support.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the daily running of Exsus Travel.
On the sales side, duties may include:
- Working on the travel booking system
- Assisting with drafting quotes for clients
- Sourcing and logging imagery/video footage
- Checking and editing travel itineraries as necessary
- Researching and fact-checking practical information, such as for transfers and excursions
- Preparing, printing, and sending itineraries and travel wallets to our clients
On the marketing side, duties may include:
- Using the Content Management System to update content and images on the website
- Copywriting, such as for hotels and itineraries
- Writing and posting social media content
- Helping to upload marketing offers to various sites
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with adhoc duties as required
No two days are the same, and there will be a range of other miscellaneous tasks to assist with as and when they come up.
This position is ideal for someone who has a passion for travel, an eye for writing inspiring content, and is a hard-working all-rounder. In return, you’ll learn about all aspects of sales and marketing.
Desired skills & requirements:
- Must have excellent copywriting skills and an eye for attention to detail.
- Must be well-organised and be able to multi-task under pressure.
- Possess a passion for travel and tourism
- Be creative minded
- Have a willingness to learn (we sell over 90 destinations worldwide with lots of travel content to get to grips with!)
- Some background in copywriting is preferred, though you will be given training as needed
- Prior experience working in a sales or marketing is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- Must have excellent copywriting skills and a high attention to detail. You must be well-organised and be able to multi-task under pressure
A great opportunity has arisen to join Exsus Travel as an Accounts Assistant. The purpose of this role is to support the Finance Director to deliver all financial requirements of the business.
This position would suit someone who has either recently graduated university with an accounts degree or has some experience working in a finance department.
- Posting and reconciliation of all bank transactions
- Posting of supplier invoices and making payments to suppliers
- Checking and posting credit card transactions
- Support with preparing management accounts
- Support the Finance Director with any ad-hoc activities and admin as necessary
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Highly numerate
- Must have a good basic knowledge of a Trial Balance
- Must be a confident communicator, as you will regularly liaise with the sales team and our suppliers
- Some knowledge of accounting software is preferred, though you will be given training as needed
- Prior experience working in a finance department is preferred but not a pre-requisite
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Travel Sales Specialist (various destinations WORLDWIDE)
We are looking for a travel sales specialist to join our busy team, covering various destinations worldwide. If you share our passion for travel, have at least two years' travel sales experience (ideally in the luxury sector) and love creating unique, inspirational trips, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your key responsibilities will be:
- To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge and personal expertise
- To respond quickly to new enquiries, build rapport with clients and show a good understanding of your clients' needs
- To design innovative and inspiring itineraries
- To work closely with our marketing team to provide insight into new product and share ideas about your specialist area/s
Desired skills and experience:
- At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector
- To be target motivated whilst delivering a high level of customer service
- To have a proven track record of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- To have a high level of commercial acumen
- To have the ability to work well under pressure
- To possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- To be passionate about travel, with a curiosity to learn about new regions and develop your expertise
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, stating clearly which area/s you specialise in, to firstname.lastname@example.org