Exsus Travel is a privately owned company that has been creating luxury tailor-made holidays for more than 14 years. Our business is luxury. We specialise in only the very best accommodation and destinations to ensure our discerning clients have the holiday of a lifetime. All our staff travel abroad regularly, familiarising themselves with the latest hotels and developments in all the destinations that we feature.
Due to our plans for expansion we are looking for a number of Travel Sales Experts to join our busy team for various destinations Worldwide. If you share our passion for travel, have at least two years' travel sales experience (ideally in the luxury sector) and love creating unique, inspirational trips we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the key responsibilities of the Travel Sales Experts will be:
- To work closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first hand knowledge and personal expertise
- To respond quickly to new enquiries, build rapport and show a good understanding of your clients' needs
- To design innovative and inspiring itineraries
- To work closely with our marketing team to provide insight into new product and share ideas about your specialist area
Desired skills and experience:
- At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector.
- To be target motivated whilst delivering a high level of customer service
- To have a proven track record of achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- To have a high level of commercial acumen
- To have the ability to work well under pressure
- To possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- To be passionate about travel with a curiosity to learn about new regions
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating clearly in which area/s you specialise, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exsus Travel creates bespoke tailor made trips to some of the most culturally diverse locations throughout the world. We are now looking for a bright and ambitious intern to come and help out with a range of projects for 3 months, largely focusing on assisting our busy team of sales consultants and product managers.
The internship will last for 3 months and would suit a recent graduate. Our ideal candidate should have a passion for travel and some knowledge of the destinations we feature, along with excellent verbal and written ability, organisational skills and a strong eye for detail. In addition to this we are looking for somebody who can display enthusiasm for the Exsus Travel product, and is helpful and ready to get involved with the day to day running of Exsus with a view to building a successful career in the travel industry. This will be an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to experience working in an award-winning travel company and build a diverse range of skills.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com, with the subject heading 'Sales Internship'.