Because your privacy is important to us we operate by the following principles:
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the Website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the Website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Exsus Travel Limited or from an affiliated third party you may so elect, by indicating at clearly marked 'opt-out' points throughout the site, your desire not to receive such additional information.
2. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you when using the Website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating at clearly marked 'opt-out' points throughout the site your desire not to receive such additional information.
3. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
4. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
5. The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to these Conditions. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the Website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
6. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
7. By accepting these Conditions you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Your attention is drawn to the clauses in these Conditions in bold type which exclude or limit Exsus Travel Limited's liability.
You have control over cookies. Most browsers can be set to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. Most browsers can also be set to refuse to accept cookies, although this may affect your Internet experience. You can also erase cookies that are already on your computer. For more information about working with cookies, you should consult your user manual, FAQ, or the "help" function of your specific browser and operating system software.
1. Analytical cookies exsus.com uses Google Analytics cookies to allow us to count the number of visitors and to see how those visitors navigate the site. This helps us to improve the way our website works by making sure that users are finding what they need easily. More information on Google Analytics cookies can be found here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/