About the Exsus Gift List
Welcome to the Exsus Gift List. Here you won’t find toasters, Le Creuset dishes or Champagne flutes - rather, by inviting friends and family to make cash contributions, the Exsus Gift List allows you to give or receive those very special moments that you can’t put a price on: magical experiences in spectacular places.
Whether it’s a honeymoon, anniversary trip or special birthday, the Gift List allows our clients to turn their holiday into the best present in the world.
Always wanted to explore Angkor Wat on an elephant? Dreamed of romantic dinners under a starry sky? The Exsus Gift List allows your friends and family to purchase these special experiences by making cash contributions towards your holiday.
- To personalise your gift list, you can provide us with a photo of your choice and a welcome message to your friends and family to be displayed at the top of your list so you can tell them a little about your trip and what you will be doing.
- When we've set up your gift list, you can send your friends and family the Gift List reference number, which allows them to view your Gift List online and make cash contributions. They will then receive an automated confirmation of purchase email from Exsus.
- You can log in to your Exsus Gift List using your reference number and password at any time to see what has been purchased and by whom. Whilst the Gift List will close for contributions on the final day of your holiday, you will be able to access the list for up to a month after you return.
If you have any further queries about the Gift List, please call our team on 020 7337 9010.
- Buying a gift is simple. Once you have logged in using the reference number given to you, a Gift List created by the travellers will appear. You will then have the option of donating a cash gift to contribute to the holiday fund.
- Once you have selected the amount you would like to contribute, payment details will be taken and you have the option of sending a personal message if you wish. You will also receive a confirmation email after your purchase.
If you have any queries, please contact our team on 020 7337 9010.